Following Conor’s query on this group below we thought it would be useful to outline the steps to register and access the SRMO Beta. Please let us know if you have any queries:
- Go to http://www.srmo.sagepub.com/ and click “Sign up for the SRMO beta”
- Complete the registration form to receive a username and password to access the full text on the site. You will be asked whether you want to register an account for yourself or for your institution. If you are an academic researcher or grad student create an account for yourself to receive a username and password.
- Go to http://www.srmo.sagepub.com/ and click the pink “Log in” button in the centre of the page.
- Enter the username and password that you received when you registered on the site and you will be authenticated and have access to view full-text on the site and use the Methods Map.
- Every time you return to the site use this username and password to view the full-text on the site.
- To use the personalization features (including creating and sharing SRMO Lists) on the site you will need to create an account within the site. To do this click “Sign Up” on the top of each page along the site and register your details. Your username will be your email ID and you will be asked to choose a password. To view your personal account with your Saved Searches and SRMO Lists you will need to use these details and Sign in along the top of the site.