To all you SRMO users and future SRMO users out there, we will be going live with a new release later this week. Below are some highlights from the 72 fixes/enhancements made for this release:
• Register and Log in buttons will be improved on public home
page so that registering and logging in is easier!
• Users can save and change other user’s SRMO lists
• Contact Us emails are now being correctly received
• Methods Map associated terms (in parenthesis) now
changed to associated content
• Creator Details added to SRMO Lists to show the creator’s
• Ancillary Material replaced with Front and Back Matter links
in Tables of Contents
Please let us know what you think! We need your feedback! You can send feedback through the discussions set up on Methodspace, or on the SRMO website itself — via the online feedback forms or the Contact Us link.
In the meantime, enjoy your research!