The UK Data Service is holding an hour-long webinar on the topic of on information and communication technologies (ICT).
This is a collaborative webinar involving Margherita Ceraolo from the UK Data Service at the University of Manchester and Professor Cara Booker from ISER, at the University of Essex.
The webinar will showcase data on the topic of ICT that is available from the UK Data Service and will highlight the research potential of the data.
Margherita Ceraolo will introduce:
- the types of data available
- how the data can be accessed
- the online support materials held by the UK Data Service
Professor Booker will give an overview of how data such as Understanding Society are used to examine issues such as:
- use of screen-based activities among young people
- health and well-being outcomes of screen-based activities
- interventions to reduce sedentary behaviour and encourage healthy lifestyles among young people
The webinar will consist of a 40 minute presentation followed by 20 minutes for questions.
Further information and booking: https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=4425