Are you an ESRC grant holder who’s grant has ended and therefore, are required by ESRC to submit your research data soon into the ReShare repository? Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare, to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Come and join our interactive online group session, whereby we’ll first ‘walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository. Then you can start describing and uploading your own data collection.
We will be there to answer any questions you may have and to help you, should you encounter problems. At the end you can submit your data collection. After a final review by us, we’ll publish it. Or you can opt to save your data collection for later submission.
In practice you will learn:
- How to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
- How to describe a data collection well (i.e. which metadata to provide)
- Why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
- How to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
- How to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your
- How we review your data before publishing it
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Booking and further information: http://ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=4190