The MethodSpace focus for October is on Action Research. Our Mentors-in-Residence this month are Ernie Stringer and Alfredo Ortiz Aragon, co-authors of a new edition of the text Action Research. You can learn more about the new and expanded edition of the text in this 10-minute introductory video.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Action Research Podcast: Interview with the Editors
- Make a difference: Impact of participatory arts-based methods
- Women telling their own stories in action research
- Protecting patients through isolation? Seeking ways to avoid the devastating effects of exclusion of family and friends in the era of Covid19
- Generating research from and for action—3 central ideas in Action Research