For the 2020 MethodSpace AcWriMo we aim to catalyze new thinking about Publishing Trends (and what they mean for academic writers.) See the whole series here. One trend is toward collaboration. Sometimes we want to share the workload, other times we want to bring new perspectives or skill sets to the project.
In this interview, hear about the collaborative effort of John Creswell and daughter Johanna Creswell Báez that resulted in a new book, 30 Essential Skills for the Qualitative Researcher. They discuss how their respective experiences as researchers and professors influenced the way they crafted the format and approach.
This practical guide highlights how to think like a qualitative researcher and exercise cultural awareness with partners and participants. The book offers support for novice qualitative researchers, whether you are a student or an experienced researcher who wants to explore a new methodology.
Find sample chapters on the 30 Essential Skills for the Qualitative Researcher website. You can purchase this practical book with a 25% discount using this code: CRESWELL25.
Relevant MethodSpace Posts
- Kaleidoscope of Voices
- Research & Writing, Creativity & Collaboration
- Collaborative Writing in the Creswell Family
- View the Webinar: What Do Publishing Trends Mean for Academic Writers?
- Academic Publishing Trends: A Strategic View
- Free Course: How to Get Published
- How to Run an Academic Writing Retreat
- And So to Conclude: In Search of a Happy Ending