Creative and Arts-Based Methods are a focus on MethodSpace during June and July. Find the whole series of posts here , and register for the webinar, Get Creative! Research with Pictures & Stories MethodSpace Live webinar.
Learn more about creative and arts-based methods with resources from this SAGE Research Methods Reading List.
Find books or relevant chapters, articles, cases, and videos about creative and arts-based methods in this list:
If your library doesn’t have a subscription, and you would like to access the materials listed here, explore SAGE Research Methods with a free trial.
Related MethodSpace Posts
- Multimodal and Visual Methods: A Research Conversation
- Interdisciplinary Collage: Interview with Dr. Suzanne Culshaw
- Webinar recording: When the ‘Field’ is Online – Qualitative Data Collection
- Storytelling, relational inquiry, and truth-listening
- Imagining Forward: Visual Storytelling to Make Research Accessible for Practice