In the first quarter of 2021 we explored design steps, starting with a January focus on Finding the Question. We learned more about the design stage in February by focusing on Choosing Methodology and Methods.
The March focus was on Designing an Ethical Study. Even though we will transition into new areas of the research process, we will continue to think about ethical practices.
This lively month included contributions from Mentor in Residence, Dr. Cheryl Poth. Want to learn more? Use the code MSPACE20, for a 20% discount on her books. We also hosted a webinar with follow up Q & A posts, open-access resources, library reading lists on SAGE Research Methods, and more. Find the whole series in the list below.
Posts about Designing and Ethical Study
This is the introduction: March Focus: Designing an Ethical Study.
More MethodSpace Posts about Ethics, Research, and Researchers
- Being a Trustworthy Researcher
- Ethics and Your Literature Review
- How do researchers foster trust?
- Integrity: The Most Important Research Practice
- Mentors & Research Ethics
- Open Access Ethics Resources for Researchers
- Research Ethics and COVID-19: Interview with Special Issue Editors
- Researchers Respond to Covid-19: Interview with the Editors
- Trust & Credibility in Research: A Reading List