Date(s) - 06/01/2018
8:00 am - 9:00 am
About The Webinar
New Webinar hosted by SAGE Publishing And Andy Kirk highlights Andy’s new three month-course that starts June 25th titled, “Introduction to Data Visualization.” In this free webinar Andy Kirk, a UK-based data visualization specialist design consultant, will argue that the essence of effective data visualization design is good decision-making. It is about knowing your options and understanding how to make your choices. By deconstructing the decisions demonstrated through case study examples, Andy will illustrate the many little elements that make up the design anatomy of any data visualization work. The aim of this session is to try demystify the challenges of developing capabilities in this area. In this webinar you will learn:
- Data representation: How to choose charts to show what you want to say?
- The potential role and features of interactivity
- Incorporating effective annotation to provide the right assistance
- The broad impact of color choices
- The layout considerations of composition, for sizing and placement.
Webinar Registration is FREE but spots are limited so RSVP today. Attending the webinar will also garner participants with a discount code for his 3 month course starting June 25th.
For more information about Andy Kirk’s three-month course visit here and watch this video.