Any Mensa members out there?

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Any Mensa members out there?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dear Methodspace members. 

I have recently taken over as the secretary of Mensa’s Academics Special Interest Group. 

The newsletter currently leaves a lot to be desired, yet I am dedicated to making it a much more interesting and useful publication. If you are a member of Mensa and either a university student or employee and would like to contribute please email me right away.

Kerryrowberry@yahoo.co.uk

We will have a regular Dr’s Surgery – that is an agony uncle piece, Blog watch – the best of academic blogs, Methodologies – a feature looking at the pros and cons of various methodologies, Conference hall of fame – pictures from your conferences and posters, Abstracts from your papers – these must have been either assessed or peer reviewed, The Big Debate – discussions and arguments on academic matters, General letters, Funding focus – tips and information about gaining funding for research. 

This is not an exhaustive list and I welcome other articles and suggestions. You may wish to volunteer on a permanent basis or just send the odd letter. No matter how much you can contribute it will all be received with sincere gratitude. 

Attached is a sneak peak at the before and after face lift. Hope you like it 🙂

Best wishes, 

Kerry Rowberry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.