Article of the month December: Mixed Methods Research: A Research Paradigm Whose Time Has Come

Home Forums Tools and Resources Article of the month discussions Article of the month December: Mixed Methods Research: A Research Paradigm Whose Time Has Come

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SAGE Publishing
    Participant

If you read this article tell us what you thought

To read this article you need to click on the ‘read’ button on the right hand column of the methodspace home page.

Its well worth clicking the ‘read’ button for this article, as this is a cracker that seeks to make the case that mixed methods are themselves a methodological paradigm in their own right, and seeks also to critique overly purist conceptions of quantitative and qualitative research. I would be interested to see what kind of lively debate this article might generate amongst methodspace users, as I suspect this might provoke some very diverse and strong reactions.

Thanks. A Very useful article. Raised certain important discussions among my graduate students.
    Sunil

Patrick,

These articles of the month are extremely well-chosen and stimulating: many thanks to yourself and the rest of the team for going to the trouble of highlighting them for us.

However, I’ve only just discovered this section of the site and some of the older articles could do with indexing/citing more clearly so that we can go back and find them. Also, I’m not sure whether I’m gaining access through my Athens account or because Sage are continuing to supply free access to previous AotMs for methodspace users: clarification would be most welcome.

But once again, thank you!

–Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.