article on Methodspace for Grad Britain

Home Forums Default Forum article on Methodspace for Grad Britain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mithu
    Participant

Sarah and Alex this may be primarily your area rather than all four of you, but wondered whether you’d be willing to help me put together an article for this publication (do any of you receive it? be interested to know what you think…)http://www.vitae.ac.uk/CMS/files/upload/GRADBritain_7_Spring_09.pdf
    We have been asked to put an article in about Methodspace. Not sure quite how to do it yet but will start drafting something this week and would love to know your thoughts and, if you’re willing, have you on board to throw in your views (this is a magazine primarily written by PhD students for other PhD students!)

Thanks as ever

Mithu

Hi Mithu,

Sorry for the delayed response. I’d love to help you with the article. Sounds like a great opportunity to get some publicity for Methodspace!

Let me know how I could be helpful in this process.

thanks,
    Sarah

Alexandra Cuncev
    Participant

Hi Mithu and Sarah,

Sounds like an excellent idea!
    I would be happy to help, but I am not sure of my time commitments. I am leaving for Romania tonight and coming back in two weeks’ time, then I’m off to more field work… I will be working for Methodspace in the meanwhile, but am not sure how good I would be with deadlines during this time!
    I do have some very good feedback especially from one person, who has actually emailed me again last week saying thank you to methodspace, so if you wanted to use that, I could ask her if we could quote her.

Please let me know how else I can be of help,

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.