Assignment #1 Lujan

Home Forums Default Forum Assignment #1 Lujan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jorge Lujan

Jorge,   Great!  How did you create and upload that video?   Thanks,  J

Jorge Lujan

I used my video camera which is built in with my laptop. I will create a PowerPoint that will assist users on  using the site as I explorer it.

Thanks, Jorge.  That will be great.

By the way,  Lyn has now joined and Hector is in process of joining the practice team too.  I noticed that when Lyn looks at her page, she can only see comments from and from herself.   How can we make the comments a group discussion so that all can see them?

Jorge Lujan

She isn’t in the group, at least I only show you and me in the group, so maybe she needs to be invited.

Jorge I have received updates from Methodspace letting me know that Lyn has joined the practiceteam group, and Hector as well.   However, I also do not see them in the group.    Not sure what we need to do. 

Jorge Lujan

I see Lyn now

Hello everyone, I finally made it in. I looked at the welcome video and it looks good. I look forward to exploring the site with all of you. I love the fact that you can edit your entrees.

Good morning everyone,

Finally, I joined to the practice team. I agree with Mr. Hernandez the video is great. I will continue exploring the page and find something else. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.