Dear all, I have to do a research of comparing two car brands on the basis of 40 attributes. I am going to use a scale of -7 to +7 for asking the customers to rate the brands on the attributes. My queries are:
1. how to find a suitable sample size. what tests to use for that?
2. After i get the ratings. For eg, the average ratings for the following four attributes are:
You suggestion of coding and recoding of the responses is excellent and will lessen the tediousness of the job. Now my doubts are:
1. I have divided the 40 attributes in 5 groups. Each paticipant is evaluating both the brands…so as per what you said, I have correlated groups data. For eg. after coding -7 as 1, etc. I have the foll data
(Attribute GROUP) -> Chevrolet..<->..Ford …design ->….(12)…..<->……(14) ..comfort ->…..(6)…<->……(7) speed ->….(14)….<->…..(15) …Brakes ->…..(15)….<->…..(14) how can i run t tests on this.
2. still i dont know about selection of sample size.
3. any good books from which i can learn how to apply these test and gain knowledge about market Research??
Thank you so very much Dave for your time and reply
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.