Automatic transcription software

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Automatic transcription software

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    louislitt
    Participant

Those are really cool ones that are mentioned, but I’m afraid that a lot of them are a bit outdated now. You should check this list of transcription software, they have all the updated ones as of 2018.

varun gupta
    Participant

Thank you! for the innovative and sophisticated information on this complicated topic. I was searching for this for weeks.

Sarah
    Participant

I’d advise you to try an automated transcription service for it. I use one myself for transcribing interviews and find one that even have a guide for this exact process.

Kent
    Participant

I agree, try with dragon. It works for me too

free robux is the best online gaming currency generation website to unlock new gaming accessories and characters.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Through our experts, we offer all kinds of Biology Writing Services and Biology Coursework Writing Help to suit the needs of every student when they are given any Biology Research Paper Writing Services.

Biology Writing Services Online

AndreasTI
    Participant

You can use Express Scribe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any student in need of Online Religion & Theology Writing Services and Religion Essay Writing Services order with our custom writing company is assured of receiving excellent Religion Research Paper Writing Services that is 100% unique.

Best Online Religion Writing Services

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well.. I’m also looking for Automatic transcription software for our company website Ask2Human.com

If anyone can suggest me the best one.

Thanks in advance & I’d appreciate the help.

Lars H. Jensen
    Participant

Yes, dragon naturally speaking software is good!
    Kind regards Lars

tghure
    Participant

Thanks, that helped me a lot.

AndrewWillie
    Participant

Thanks . Quite curious. The creator is a fine fellow. Success in your writing work

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.