Can anyone help with research method

Home Forums Default Forum Can anyone help with research method

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    milo11
    Participant

Please excuse me for what may seem like a silly question. I am doing my dissertation on pain and I created a questionnaire that was posted online with a few open questions. I got under 30 responses but the open ended questions did not reveal as much as I hoped. I later conducted three interviews asking the same questions that was in the questionnaire however they were not worded exactly as the questionnaire (i.e with age i just asked if the person I was interviewing minded stating age rather than talking through categories of age) The respondents all tended to answer the questions by giving quite a bit of detail. I thought this would class as mixed method research but have since seen literature that have caused me to doubt whether I can call this mixed method. I wanted to use some of the data I was told because it was valid to my lit review and supports the arguments I was preparing.however I am now confused as to whether it needs to be classed as a structured interview but I am still confused because if so the questions was asked in the same order but phrased differently as I was face to face with people, and I believe that if i endorse it as structured interview in this sense I only stick to the exact answer of the question and disregard the rest of the responses which I really dont want to do. Can anyone help advise, I would really appreciate it

Anonymous
    Inactive

QuickBooks Payroll is a robust business accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit that helps millions of businesses seamlessly manage monthly payroll and tax filing. With powerful features and endless benefits, it not only streamlines your day to day accounting tasks but also takes the pain out of pay day.
    Call 1888-567-1159 or visit https://www.qbpayrollsupport.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.