case study research in education

Home Forums Default Forum case study research in education

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shabnam khan

Hi every one I am PostGraduate in Education.Recently I have registerd for research.I am intereasted in case study research in education, in the Study of educational status and economic condition of a group of rural women in a specific profession.Is this title appropriate for case study in education or it sound as a title of social research

Hi Shabnam! I’m an educator and PhD student in Educational Research, so for me it sounds more like a social research title. BUT, with that said, are you looking at the group of rural women as teachers? as students? do you want it to be an educational study? May depend on what part you are focusing on…if ed status & economic condition play an equal role in highlighting the women’s status then it could be appropriate for both genres. Sound like I’m rambling, but I think you need to pinpoint your focus. Hope this helps or at least gets you thinking about how to focus! LOL! Kelly

shabnam khan

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your reply,You have read the title of my study ,what do you think will this comes under interdisciplinary research .If you agrre than sugesst me some points to convince research commitee to accept my proposal

Hmmmm, well, if you’re wanting it to be interdisciplinary then I would highlight both education of the women & how that plays into their economic status. More education would probably equal more economic status, but maybe not. You may find out women who have more education still assume the traditional roles of women in their community, so education doesn’t make a difference. I think simply highlighting both variables and seeing how they affect each other would make for a great interdisciplinary study. You’ve got my attention! LOL! Let us know how it goes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.