Correlation problem

Home Forums Default Forum Correlation problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frank
    Participant

Am analysing the relationship between health education and maternal mortality…..which correlation can be use to analyze it but I don’t know how to collect the data that will aid me to analyze it….please I need help.

ninawillaimss
    Participant

I got it to my indispensable information from Assignment Keen here. Grateful to you such an unfathomable aggregate for sharing this post.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank’s a lot for sharing this post. friends you must to play free online yahtzee game, this is a most popular and played by millions of people online game, play enjoy on your gadget.

Arsen01
    Participant

In statistics, dependence or association is any statistical relationship, whether causal or not, between two random variables or bivariate data. Correlation is any of a broad class of statistical relationships involving dependence, though in common usage it most often refers to how close two variables are to having a linear relationship with each other. Familiar examples of dependent phenomena include the correlation between the physical statures of parents and their offspring, and the correlation between the demand for a product and its price.

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh that is pretty interesting as for me)

kakbrus
    Participant

Thank you for this wonderful Article!
    five nights at freddy’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.