Feedback on Kozinets’ Netnography: Doing Ethnographic Research Online

Home Forums Default Forum Feedback on Kozinets’ Netnography: Doing Ethnographic Research Online

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna Horvai
    Participant

SAGE is planning on publishing a new edition of Robert Kozinets’ Netnography (http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book233748?siteId=sage-us&prodTypes=any&q=kozinets&pageTitle=productsSearch) and would be delighted to have some feedback from anyone who has read the book and/or used it in their teaching or research. In particular, we are looking for comments on the material covered (and particularly any missing topics), chapter order, writing style, use of learning features and text design. Please do get in touch if you have any comments on the book or suggestions for the new edition. We look forward to hearing from you!

Anna Horvai, Assistant Editor for Research Methods, SAGE

anna.horvai@sagepub.co.uk

Chareen Snelson
    Participant

Thanks for the post Anna. I just finished reading Netnography over the summer. I am using the book and methodology discussed within to help guide a study of video blogs on YouTube that I have been working on. It’s great to hear that a new edition is coming out. Do you want feedback posted here or elsewhere?

Anna Horvai
    Participant

Thanks for your comment, Chareen! It would be great to get your thoughts on the book – please email me at anna.horvai@sagepub.co.uk.

just received this book a bit ago. Perused the first chapter, and TOC….Am about to dig deeper, as I have a doc student who is studying a particular social group via an online discussion board (asynchronous interviews).  I recommended the book to her, and she has ordered.  We will share our thoughts soon.

Anna Horvai
    Participant

Thanks for getting in touch, Linnea. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email at anna.horvai@sagepub.co.uk if you have any comments or suggestions for the new edition.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.