Help with formally reporting parameter estimates of a covariate (age) of an ANCOVA

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Help with formally reporting parameter estimates of a covariate (age) of an ANCOVA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kim Zachon

I was wondering if anyone on methodspace could help with my question of how to formally report parameter estimates of a covariate of an ANCOVA?
    The  research questions of my dataset are whether there is an initial visual processing deficit in
    developmental coordination disorder? And if so does a visuo-motor training programme improve these skills in the same way as it does for typically developing adults?
    I have run an ANCOVA (with the IVS of group and training, DV as score on visuo-processing task) to investigate whether age is a covariate. I need to formally report the parameter estimates of the covariate (age) and have been struggling to find guidance on how to formally report this in all of the textbooks and internet resources I have been using.
    I have currently reported it like this: (b=32.442 [22.077,22.077]p<.001) but I am unsure whether I need to include the degrees of freedom, and if this is the correct way of reporting
    the confidence intervals
    Many thanks for your consideration
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.