How Can You Create Your Wikipedia Profile?

Home Forums MentorSpace How Can You Create Your Wikipedia Profile?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sheldon
    Participant

Wikipedia is one of five primary websites for search engines, and you must obey both laws and regulations if you wish to be interested in this Portal. If you do not know the best way to create a Wikipedia page for your organization, then you need to take a few foundational steps. You will want to update previous articles after you have finished this phase until Wikipedia authorizes your essay while waiting. Then continue to write your post and keep in touch with people online. Did you find this helpful?

Hodgson
    Participant

How to sign up
    Click the “Create account” link in the top right corner of the page. Choose a good name that is not an eyesore. Advertising and provocative account names are not allowed. Beware of similarities with existing Wikipedia user names.

Najwa Yaminah
    Participant

Nowadays a lot of people also search how to make Wikipedia pages because the world is going to the digital way very rapidly and a lot of people also start the online business just like Essay Writing Service in Dubai and they also want to create Wikipedia pages to promote their business that’s really beneficial. if anybody wants to hire a professional that creates a wiki page many professionals also provide this service at a reasonable price.

Taiwo
    Participant

A Wikipedia page is not the usual page you see every day. It is more strict because of the level of trust people put in it. To own a Wikipedia page, you have to bring trust into it by putting citations, references, and images from Wikimedia. I created a page on solar companies in Nigeria, and with good citation and references, it got approved within two days.

yassine
    Participant

I created my wikipedia page for my Medical site. But I was surprised to delete my post, claiming that my site should exceed 100 thousand visits per month, knowing that my site brings good visits per month.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.