How do measure the development in context of state policy?

Home Forums Methodspace discussion How do measure the development in context of state policy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear all,

I am a PhD student in geography from MSU Vadodara INDIA conducting research on the state’s involvement in Development and I want to track the development methods and ideology of state in Development (Economic, Social /Human). I cannot sample the whole state (for Households) or I cannot travel to all parts of state also. I need to conduct some primary study apart from secondary data which I had collected from the Central state and district organisations. These are quantitative data, which gives facts and figures about the economic investments and outcomes made by state throughs various periods under various schemes. Now, How do I address the change in state’s developmental methods? I have some choices such as, either by studying the policy documents, talking to policy makers (past or present) or conduct a survey of peoples organisation in the state. I am stuck at this point and now stopped the progress of study. Any suggestions from the group would be welcome.

Hi

it would be nice to check out what happened recently in the news in regard to that particular policy and see how it has been shaped by various forces in the community etc.

Kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha, it would be nice ,your research is good,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.