Identifying variables in Qualitative Research

Home Forums Default Forum Identifying variables in Qualitative Research

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    changgy
    Participant

Can someone help to identify what are my independent and dependent research variables in my study
    “A Qualitative Inquiry in the Struggles and Adjustments of Students Studying far from home” ?

Thank you!

RandyBonnette
    Participant

Hi there,

I guess you may use the USC libraries guide and tutorial on the Independent and Dependent Variables. Just look for this page – Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Paper: Independent and Dependent Variables source or I have a definition by Todd Helmenstine. Here it is:
    An independent variable is a variable that can be controlled or changed in a scientific research paper or an experiment to test effects on a dependent variable.

AlexGambler
    Participant

Randy Bonnette said:
    Hi there,
    I guess you may use the USC libraries guide and tutorial on the Independent and Dependent Variables. Just look for this page – Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Paper: Independent and Dependent Variables source or I have a definition by Todd Helmenstine. Here it is:
    An independent variable is a variable that can be controlled or changed in a scientific research paper or an experiment to test effects on a dependent variable.

Thank you for recommendations!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.