International Journal of Mixed Methods in Applied Business & Policy Research

Home Forums Opportunities Call for papers International Journal of Mixed Methods in Applied Business & Policy Research

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dr Roslyn Cameron
    Participant

I am the editor of a new online journal and welcome papers from novice, early career and experienced researchers alike. If you would like to submit a paper please follow the links below:
    http://academicglobalpublications.com/ijmmabpr/index.htm

The aim of The International Journal of Mixed Methods for Applied Business and Policy Research is to disseminate researcher and practitioner knowledge related to the use of mixed methods in applied business and policy research. This applied research may be from across discipline areas within the broader business and management fields and from all areas of policy formulation.

Journal objectives include:
    Facilitate dissemination of knowledge with a view to improving the use of mixed methods in applied business and policy research

To encourage the sharing and exchange of ideas and approaches in the application of mixed methods in business and policy settings

To exemplify good practice in terms of mixed methods research in this emerging third methodological movement

To act as a forum for critical debate and dialogue in reference to mixed methods.

Intended audience
    The journal aims at an audience that includes Academics, Re

Dear Roslyn
    I’m a tunisian assistant professor and I’m working (With a belgian professor) on an original paper about the retalier’s CSR (corporate social responsibility) reports.
    The aim of this paper is to explore the CSR communication style of Thirteen international retailers. Then, we use a mixed methodolgy ( lexical, Correspondance analyis, Chi Square test, anova…) and we find an interesting results.
    I just want to know if a such research can be subbmited to your journal, and I know nothing about the deadline of submision.
    Thank you in advance.
    Dr Mohamed MEJRI
    Assistant professor
    Ecole Superieure de Commerce – University of Mannouba – Tunisia
    mohamed.mejri@hotmail.com

Dr Roslyn Cameron
    Participant

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for the interest in the Journal. The Journal is new and I currently have an open Call for Papers but ideally would like to publish the first issue in Oct/Nov of this year.
    Your research, as described by you would be a very good match to the Journal. I would encourage you to submit a paper as soon as possible. Author guidelines can be found on the Academic Global Publications site:

Call for papers
    The International Journal of The International Journal of Mixed Methods for Applied Business and Policy Research is a new title in the AGP portfolio of journals. Papers are invited from researchers at all levels – academics, post-docs and students, professional bodies and conference organisers who are seeking publishing opportunities for their research papers and whose research meets the aims and objectives of the journal as described in “About The International Journal of Mixed Methods for Applied Business and Policy Research “.

http://academicglobalpublications.com/

Kind regards
    Dr Roslyn Cameron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.