Invitation to review a chapter on experimental data analysis

Home Forums Default Forum Invitation to review a chapter on experimental data analysis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Margrethe

Hi, I am working on a report chapter in which data of experimental research is analysed by using SPSS. Though, my expertise in statistics is limited and I am not sure of the test methods that I have used. So if you are an expert on data analysis with SPSS can you please help me? The data consists of 7 test groups of 20 to 39 persons, 3 are tested in a real environment (RE) and 4 are tested in a virtual environment (VE). In VE there are 4 test circumstances (3 of them are also tested in the real environment). The major goal of the research is to analyse if the results of the test in VE are comparable to the results of the tests in RE. Furthermore some correlations have been tested. The data are in nominal, ordinal (likert) and interval scales.

I hope someone is willing to help me by reviewing the chapter and make some suggestions on what to do if I have made some mistakes. The chapter of the report will also be published as a journal paper.

Thanks, Margrethe

Dear Margrethe,
    First, i’m new for this site.
    i would like to read more about the report.
    thanks, iqbal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.