Is Delphi flexible

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Is Delphi flexible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IBN-E-HASSAN

I need insights regarding the application of Delphi in my PhD study.Is it always that we should send questionnaires to experts or research questions (In case of qualitative analysis) can be sent.Five experts agreed on my intended investigations ( problem to be investigated-first stage/round) and when i concluded my study I sent the findings to other eight experts also (5 previous and eight new) who were not involved in the problem statement stage but did share their thoughts. Finally I can see a consensus on few issues.Can I call this study as Delphi study..

IBN-E-HASSAN

I need insights regarding the application of Delphi in my PhD study.Is it always that we should send questionnaires to experts or research questions (In case of qualitative analysis) can be sent.Five experts agreed on my intended investigations ( problem to be investigated-first stage/round) and when i concluded my study I sent the findings to other eight experts also (5 previous and eight new) who were not involved in the problem statement stage but did share their thoughts. Finally I can see a consensus on few issues.Can I call this study as Delphi study..

IBN-E-HASSAN

Is there any possibility or practice of using both stratified sampling and convenience sampling together.I used stratified sampling first and then from each strata picked up respondents through convenience sampling method.Will this sampling of mixed method sampling demand a modified statistical analysis.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.