Join the debate

Home Forums Opportunities Competition – now closed Join the debate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SAGE Publishing

We at Methodspace like a debate. That’s why we’re inviting members to tell us about their research methods, and what makes them useful for their current research. It’s up to you, the community, to debate the merits of these many methods.

For your chance to win a bottle of champagne, tell us which method do you find most useful for your current research and why?

Select “Add a discussion” from the top corner of this page, and create a new entry, explaining what your method of choice is, and why.

The prize will be drawn on the last day of each month and winners will be notified by email

Quantitative. I am a Professor in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat. My research experience is that of about 27 years. I am guiding to the students of master of Education as well as Doctorate students in Education faculty. Most of the students prefer to do either surveys or experimental studies. One more thing that recently only I have moved towards Qualitative rsearch. One more thing that Ican nicely tackel the statistical aspects.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.