Knowledge Translation

Home Forums Default Forum Knowledge Translation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Another KT term is “Knowledge Translation”. So far, I’ve found a subject based difference between Knowledge Translation and Knowledge Transfer. Knowledge Translation is found more in health resources while Knowledge Transfer, although a scattered literature, is found more in business and/or management resources.

Sample of Knowledge Translation Literature
    Cordero, C., R. Delino, L. Jeyaseelan, M. A. Lansang, J. M. Lozano, S. Kumar, S. Moreno, M. Pietersen, J. Quirino, and V. Thamlikitkul. “Funding Agencies in Low-and Middle-Income Countries: Support for Knowledge Translation.” Bulletin of the World Health Organization 86, no. 7 (2008): 524-34.

Graham, I. D., and J. Tetroe. “Some Theoretical Underpinnings of Knowledge Translation.” Academic Emergency Medicine 14, no. 11 (2007): 936-41.

Kitson, A. L. “The Need for Systems Change: Reflections on Knowledge Translation and Organizational Change.” Journal of Advanced Nursing 65, no. 1 (2009): 217-28.

Sprague, A. E., L. Oppenheimer, B. N. Linda McCabe, I. D. Graham, and B. L. Davies. “Ce Knowledge to Action: Implementing a Guideline for Second Stage Labor.” The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 33, no. 3 (2008): 179-86.

Tugwell, Peter, Vivian Robinson, Jeremy Grimshaw, and Nancy Santesso. “Systematic Reviews and Knowledge Translation.” Bulletin of the World Health Organization 84, no. 8 (2006): 643-51.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.