Let’s Talk About Prevention: Putting Knowledge into Practice

Home Forums Default Forum Let’s Talk About Prevention: Putting Knowledge into Practice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Greetings everyone,

My name is Priscilla G. Wilson. I am an assistant professor of Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama. I am conducting a research study on individual’s knowledge of HIV/AIDS, HIV/AIDS’ prevention methods, whether or not they actually use these prevention methods, and why they do/don’t. The link below (it is a valid link- no viruses or spam will plague you) will take you to an online survey on Surveymonkey.com, including an Informed Consent page stating the purpose and requirements of taking the survey. The survey should take you about 10-15 minutes to complete. You will also be asked if you’d like to be interviewed about prevention methods. All information will remain confidential. Inbox me if you have any questions. After you complete the short survey, to help me reach more respondents, please post this information to your Twitter page. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Please help me with my research on HIV/AIDS prevention methods. The link is below.

Priscilla G. Wilson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Educational Resources, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL 36265

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DX7RSVZ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.