LinkedIn

Home Forums Methodspace discussion LinkedIn

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I find Methodspace a very useful resource. I notice Methodspace has a Facebook profile. Would you please consider also creating a Methodspace group in LinkedIn? It will be really useful!

Mithu
    Participant

Hi Marie,
    Thanks for the useful feedback! It’s certainly something we’re considering: I’d be interested in hearing about other networks or web-based communities other members are participating in too. There are so many options out there it would be great to know which ones people find the most useful for doing their research.
    Best wishes,
    Mithu

Hi Mithu,
    Well, I think twitter is what we are just beginning to explore down here in Nigeria and certainly it is interesting and i will look forward to other methods of research. I have my options which I am willing to discuss at length. Anyhow, there several options and I am open to them.
    Best,
    Ofure

Mithu
    Participant

Hi Ofure,
    That’s really valuable to hear about, and I’m sure other Methodspace members would be really interested to hear more about what methods are taking off in Nigeria, if you’re willing to share – why not write a blog post?

Best wishes,

Mithu

hi Mithu,
    Thanks for responding. I will be too glad to do that: let in on our various methods of research in Nigeria and will appreciate opinions.
    Best wishes

Conor Horan
    Participant

Yes LinkedIN would be great esecially for academics and professional researchers.!

Hi Mithu,

Long time. I am going to open a blog post shortly on the current research method in Nigeria. I have spent some time observing the trend and would like to share my fingings with Methodspace members.

I would appreciate that too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.