literature review

Home Forums Default Forum literature review

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    producer123
    Participant

Is there any generally accepted format of literature review in social sciences?

Sania Sohail
    Participant

Hello, I read your concern. A literature review is basically a type of reviewing article. It is a paper based on methodologies, theoretical contributions, surveys related to a particular topic. It has four main objectives, surveys, synthesis, critical analysis and presenting the literature in an ordered way. It is not particularly necessary to have a different method of writing a literature review of the different subject. I am a software engineering student and I made a report of my final year project, which includes methodology, literature review, research paper, charts and lastly a presentation made by professional PowerPoint services. I did not use any other method of writing a literature review for my project. I just used the particular points and surveys and wrote what could be limitations, advantages, previous surveys and theories on that topic, their limitations, another point of views. It is all about summarizing your topic.

jima
    Participant

that’s a good question to ask in my above comment he mention a good reason. before you go i wanna talk about chiltan pure moroccan oil if you wanna look on essential oils.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by jima.
    A. Sa’eed
    Participant

Start with your outcome variable, then predictor variable. Arguably, however, other views think one should maintain cause-effect relationship (i.e. temporal order). Therefore, staring with your independent variable, followed by the dependent variable.

OutdoorLimited
    Participant

Outdoor Limited in High Point, is a family operated ammo store. Outdoor Limited is a cheap ammo superstore to fulfill all your ammo needs. Fast, safe & secure shipping services! Every item listed in stock on our website is on hand at our warehouse. No third party drop shipping and no backorders!
    We have stock of branded calibers such as: 22lr ammo,6.5 Creedmoor ammo, 223 ammo, 9mm ammo, 10mm ammo and much more. We also offer you the best collection of ammunition product with fast and secure shipping. Browse us today and get the best benefits.

Naomi Shah
    Participant

I was just reading about your concern. I think so there is no any special format of literature reviews in social sciences. For more detail you can contact with zipjob. They may guide you better according to your concern.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Naomi Shah. Reason: wrong word
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.