Looking for Co Researchers on Tourism Industry and World Trade

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Looking for Co Researchers on Tourism Industry and World Trade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Researchers,

I wish to work on a Research Paper “Tourism Industry and World Trade”. I am looking for three Co  Researchers ( one from European Country like Spain, One from East Asian Country like Thailand and One from US ). It would be a qualitative research which will include study of world economy, tourism industry and its correlation with recession. Your response is awaited.

Thank you.

We would like to be considered as a co-research partner on this topic. Moskowitz Jacobs Inc. is a strategic brand development, research and consulting company with over 30 years of experience. We have been applying our rule driven experimentation methods and analytics to diverse issues and topics, including some of those you are looking to study.

See attachments for a chapter in our forthcoming series on Mind Genomics, which includes travel studies within our LIfestyles portfolio of studies.

Linda Ettinger Lieberman

Editorial Coordinator/Editorial Assistant to Dr. Howard R. Moskowitz

Moskowitz Jacobs, Inc.

1025 Westchester Ave., Suite 400

White Plains, NY 10604 USA

Tel. 914-431-7434

Fax: 914-428-8364

Dear Dr. Mahesh,

It is my pleasure to introduce me as co-researcher for the above mentioned topic.

I have been working on tourism industry since 2004 while serving as a senior lecturer at Multimedia University, Malaysia – one of the top research universities in Malaysia – continuously involved in publishing papers on tourism for the last 6 years.

Please find the resume attached with this reply.

Looking forward to your next communication.

M.N. Huda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.