Media impact on Life behaviour

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Media impact on Life behaviour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DR.BAIJU K NATH
    Participant

I have interested to study the media impact on daily life. I would like to get valuable suggestions on apt methodology

Francisco Vieira
    Participant

Dear Dr. Nath,

It would be interesting if you define what, specifically, you want to study. There are a large number of possibilities regarding the media impact of daily life. Are you interested in consumption, buying behavior, social habits, standards of beauty, patterns of behavior in the workplace? Could you illustrate? On the other hand, what kind of people you are interested for studying: child, teenagers, youth, adults, senior? Besides, which approach you want to use: psychological, anthropological, economic?

Best wishes,

Francisco Vieira

DR.BAIJU K NATH
    Participant

Dear vieira,
    thank you for your valuable suggestions. I would like to concentrate on social habits of youth. And i also wish to know the apt method that would have an implication in education.

David Harris
    Participant

Dear Colleagues,
    I have made some notes on some classic studies of media and effects on violence and other things, mostly focused on youth and largely dealing with television or video games. My notes are available on my website:
    http://www.arasite.org/keyconc.html ( scroll down until you get to the section on effects analysis)
    You are very welcome to scan through my notes and if you thinks the articles look useful — go off and find them for yourself, obviously.
    Best wishes
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.