Narrative Research Presentation

Home Forums Default Forum Narrative Research Presentation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Tory Jay 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone!  I am a Nurse Educator assigned to follow-up sophomore nursing students in their Community Health Nursing exposure. Three groups of 10 students/group were under my supervision (3 weeks each).  I required them to write their journal because I would like to evaluate their experiences as to specific learning, procedures performed or that they would like to perform but had no opportunity, suggestions to improve the learning experience exposure, and whatever they would like to add.  I informed them beforehand that it won’t be graded, that I will use it as an evaluation tool and that their identities will be kept in confidence.  Now that the semester is over, I would like to write on the results.   I read from Methodspace that Narrative Research is another method.  How would I move on with what I have started?  What is the best way to present it? 

Your comments, suggestions and help is most appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Karen Argus

Webster and Mertova have written a book on Narrative Inquiry using critical event analysis which might be helpful.

Webster, L. and Mertova, P. 2007. Using Narrative Inquiry as a Research Method: an introduction to using critical event narrative analysis in research on learning and teaching. London: UK: Routledge.

peterkevinn1987
    Participant

The essayist has made an awesome article Write my endeavor for me. You made you show up and no trade about. No doubt this conspicuous truth that you can not fight with the truth is not finished, everything has its unprecedented case. A dedication of gratefulness is all together for this information. Please visit for More details.

jerold winslow
    Participant

StudentsAssignmentHelp.com offers the best dissertation assignment help services to the students. We have 3000+ expert writers and they serve the excellent quality dissertation assignment help services to the students. For any help in writing assignment visit us.

Anonymous

so many writing services here, willing to help

james jack
    Participant

james jack
    Participant

StudentsAssignmentHelp.com offers the best dissertation assignment help services to the students.song

james jack
    Participant

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do.. voyance sans attente

happywheelsgame
    Participant

I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.
    geometry dash
    happy wheels

Andrew Jacks
    Participant

I informed them beforehand that it received be graded, that I’m able to use it as an assessment device and that their identities could be stored in self-assurance. Now that the semester is over, https://www.dissertationking.co.uk/ I would like to jot down on the results.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Andrew Jacks. Reason: Personal
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Andrew Jacks.

niki johnson
    Participant

I enjoyed over read your blog post. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to come here! 9oogle Removal guide. Learn how to remove 9oogle.

Linda S. Davis
    Participant

Hello. I agree with you. Narrative research is a rather interesting method that is very relevant to the problems of “real” life. For example, when writing a narrative essay outline, this method will also be useful.
    It will cover the study of the student’s experience, the history of his life and the significance of the experience described in the essay.

Rebsamen
    Participant

I just read an amazing post on this website, congrats. http://www.netref.eu

Modest Mounts
    Participant

Jeez, lots of weird comments here. Anyway, I second what Linda S. Davis says.

Cheers,

Max
    Modest Mounts

samyarcher
    Participant

Indian largest Artwork selling store in india- Buddha Statues & Hindu Books – cultural products ,paintings is sell over eight countries

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.