NEW BOOK

Home Forums Default Forum NEW BOOK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gabriela Reta
    Participant

I want to share with you the new book of Adrian Scribano “Social Research based on Creativity / Expressiveness”

For several years now, models and schemes of theoretical interpretation of social reality, overcoming bureaucratic and empiricists prejudices, are connected and network with countless strategies of qualitative inquiry and many other specific forms of research associated with creativity / expressiveness.

At the crossroads between sociology of bodies / emotions and a critical look that plots the epistemic, methodological and theoretical, this book aims to contribute to the recognition and identification of creativity / expressiveness as a way of social research. In the articulation of a critical rereading of dialectical realism, critical hermeneutics and critical theory, this text seeks to share specific experiences already used to enable the reader to appropriate and use them.

Link to Download:

http://estudiosociologicos.dyd.es/campaign/193470/22.html?t=565349485102035654495607065506630b570157025f5251085c5257000153555543485b570507544256

Quiero compartir con ustedes el nuevo libro de Adrian Scribano  “Investigación Social basada en la Creatividad/Expresividad”.

Desde hace varios años ya, los modelos y esquemas de interpretación teórica sobre la realidad social, superando prejuicios burocráticos y empiristas, se han conectado y entramado con un sinnúmero de estrategias de indagación cualitativa y otras tantas formas específicas del investigar asociadas a la creatividad/expresividad.

En el cruce entre una sociología de los cuerpos/emociones y una mirada crítica que trama lo epistémico, lo metodológico y lo teórico éste libro pretende ser un aporte al reconocimiento e identificación de la creatividad/expresividad como camino para la investigación social. En la articulación de una relectura del realismo crítico dialéctico, la hermenéutica crítica y la teoría crítica el presente texto busca compartir experiencias concretas ya utilizadas que permitirán al lector apropiárselas y emprender su utilización.

Link de Descarga:

http://estudiosociologicos.dyd.es/campaign/193470/22.html?t=565349485102035654495607065506630b570157025f5251085c5257000153555543485b570507544256

chad wood
    Participant

Wow. It ia interesting I”ve already read a half of pager. Cool. Thanks
    Recently I”ve writen my essay about relationsbetween sociology of bodies and emotions. I am sure your book will help with essay writing other students. Good Luck

peterkevinn1987
    Participant

I in a general sense need to offer fundamental a commitment of thankfulness is all together for this magnificent post, quality article and will look a more critical measure of your varying captivating substance. Magnificent sharing! Please visit for More details.

creehack
    Participant

Find the latest books on Barnes & Noble® new book releases. Explore uncharted worlds with new fiction like science fiction & fantasy, mystery, and comics, or find the inspiration you were looking for with business books or cookbooks.Creehack Apk

Roksana
    Participant

Wow, this book would be a great addition to the digital transformation.

martin7
    Participant

As we Know AOL is the earlier pioneer company that provides online services to the millions of American user. But now they offer instant messaging, mail service and such other related services. In case if you have any issues regarding with AOL then you should make call on the AOL Customer Service Phone Number 1888-918-4333 to get the best possible solution in the least period of time. Users should call us at any time to fix the AOL related trouble.

Marken
    Participant

Great share, definitely worth a reading helped me alot with devloping content for my site Webhotel sammenligning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.