PhD research in eParliament

Home Forums Default Forum PhD research in eParliament

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gbola sina

I am working on use of ICT in effective performance of legislative functions and dissemination of legislative communication in Nigeria and will need help on scales to doing this,methodologies,conceptual models and related literature.

I like this research. When everything can be eeeeeee……….

gbola sina

Hello Razali:

And thank you for your interests. A recently held international conference of Speakers and heads of Parliaments in India also dwelt on this. I will like to have related literature and links to help with my research, please.

Thank you.

Gbola OLASINA

There is a few thing that you need to take into consideration about doing this ‘e’ research. Finding shows online community is still an issues to be discuss. Identify your community practice in online activities and evaluate their commitment to online discussion.

gbola sina

Thank you Razali. But what tools should i use to identify online activities by communities?

Dr Ann Lawless
    Participant

Have you set up your journal alerts – if so you probaly have already seen this:

Open Learning: The Journal of Open and Distance Learning: Volume 25 Issue 1 is now available online at informaworldTM.
    This new issue contains the following articles:

Articles
    Digital learning management systems in Africa: myths and realities
    Pages 5 – 23
    Authors: Tim Unwin; Beate Kleessen; David Hollow; James B. Williams; Leonard Mware Oloo; John Alwala; Inocente Mutimucuio; Feliciana Eduardo; Xavier Muianga
    DOI: 10.1080/02680510903482033

Based to my experience with other colleague, she used online discussion programme and recorded all discussion online. Later she analyse to pull out the theme. …So by qualitative analysis is very suitable method apply for this research.

gbola sina

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.