Prison based research ethics

Home Forums Default Forum Prison based research ethics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ianalexmacneill
    Participant

hi guys,

I am in the process of compiling an ethics application to conduct interviews with young people while they are in custody. I have done some pretty wide reading on the ethical concerns and pitfalls when it comes to conducting research with young people in prison. However, I was wondering if anybody out there in cyberspace had any advice on or experience of submitting ethics applications for this type of research.

Cheers,

Ian

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a fantastically instructive article. I other than agree with your post title and your really well outline your point of view. I am inconceivably eager to see this post. A dedication of appreciation is with a definitive goal for yielding to us. Keep it up and share the more most related post. Here is link to Visit.

ninawillaimss
    Participant

I can set up my new thought from this post on http://www.dissertationmill.co.uk. It offers to completely information. A dedication of gratefulness is all together for this tremendous information for all.

happywheelsgame
    Participant

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can’t find heaven, I’ll walk through hell with you.
    geometry dash
    happy wheels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.