Publishing methods practice ideas

Home Forums Default Forum Publishing methods practice ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Gourlay
    Participant

Is there a good forum / journal for publishing ideas and tools that contribute to aspects of research practice rather than theory. Through teaching and I’ve developed ideas that are not in methods books that my students and colleagues find useful, but I cannot find how to make them more widely known. Any suggestions? Thank you. Stephen

Janet Salmons

Stephan,

Have you seen the new post about the Little Quick Fix books? Editor Alysha Owen suggested that writers contact her about potential LQF or other books. See: https://www.methodspace.com/visuals-books-little-quick-fix/

If you’d like to share more specifics about the types of research practice ideas you want to write about, and I can suggest journals that might be a match.

Stephen Gourlay
    Participant

Janet
    Thanks very much. I’m not aware of the LQF books but will check them out.
    I found students particularly on time-constrained projects struggle to connect aims and research questions to collecting and analysis and developed a process for reflecting on what data to collect, linking that to how to collect etc. This has a by-product of documenting this phase of research in a way that permits reflection on research design. As such it’s useful for e.g. PhD and other projects. I’ve considered the EJBRM but am reluctant to put it in a subject matter pigeon-hole (nor a qual vs quants one if I proposed a little green books type of publication. It would fit as a book chapter, but I don’t know anyone who’s writing a collaborative one.
    Stephen

James krith
    Participant

We exactly follows the same approach and get the things done, resolving all your issues like unavailability of time, insufficient number of resources, inability to compose the assignments well, bad past experience with the evaluators, poor knowledge in the subject, unclear with the referencing style to be followed, inadequate formatting and many more. Well in case you have been finding the assignments way too difficult to compose due to any of these challenges, then you need not to worry! Coming up next are the set of features that we offer under our UK HOMEWORK HELP services
    We have the best team to prepare your assignments: We have proficient subject matter writers under UK ASSIGNMENT HELP who have long stretches of involvement in their particular fields. In this way, when help with task is required, they give excellent administrations those outcomes in fulfillment of the customers. These writers give astounding work, however are prepared to re-examine their work at whatever point required. Lowest Price Guaranteed: Students are quite concerned about the cost of their services as their spending limit is constrained. Remembering this, low rates are set with the goal that each understudy can avail our UK ASSESSMENT HELP services. Along these lines, you can appreciate the best write-ups at sensible rates. We are particular about the quality: You generally get high caliber of work at whatever point you take our UK HOMEWORK HELP services on the web. From organizing to referencing, everything is done in a legitimate way. No limits over the reworks: Since our tutors are exceedingly proficient, clients are usually satisfied with our UK ASSIGNMENT HELP services. Nonetheless, understudies get the advantage of boundless updates when they take our UK ASSESSMENT HELP services. These amendments are provided at absolutely free of cost, within the applicable time frame. 100% Confidentiality of the personal details: We ensure hundred percent privacy to the understudies. We adapt to the most secure way of processing the user data, thereby ensuring that all the personal details that the client provides while registering for our UK HOMEWORK HELP services are kept confidential and safe. So, what can be even more interesting when our UK assignment help got you secure for all these range of courses!

https://www.thestatisticsassignmenthelp.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.