qualitative research

Home Forums Default Forum qualitative research

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aorb
    Participant

hello everyone ,
    i want to do my term paper by using the qualitative research but i need feed back .i have little about the meaning of qualitative ..
    another thing i want to add ,i want to make my research on the adult participants (subjects).i want to know the age of the adult (i have found that the age of adult starts from 18(as an average though it differs from one place to another ).i want to add some information about the age of the participants when i talk about the methodology of the research .
    your help is much appreciated

aorb

Berlin Asong
    Participant

I’d be pleased to provide you with helpful advice and resources about qualitative research. But first, provide us with answers to the following questions: what issue does your term paper want to address? That is, what research problem do you want to investigate? Clearly state your research topic and/or research questions or hypotheses.

aorb
    Participant

Thanks a lot for prompt reply .My topic is about the effect of religion on the speaker’s and hearer’s speech (in greetings).The research in the field of linguistics (in particular,sociolinguistics).
    Again ,thanks a lot .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.