Quatitative Methods to Evaluate Logos

Home Forums Default Forum Quatitative Methods to Evaluate Logos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone

This is my first post on methodspace, so please bear with me 🙂

I’m looking for anything regarding quantitative techniques to evaluate brand logos, comparing a brand with it’s competitors. I did some research online and didn’t find much, so I was wondering if anyone here could help me, or maybe me point me out in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Berkay Ozcan
    Participant

Hi Susana,

Did you check my reply to the question on “Evaluating the impact of a Song or a video”? Do you think the answer works for your question as well?

Berkay

Thanks Berkay.

I had a look and it was helpful, thanks!

I’m also looking for ideas on how to build the questionnaire, tips on how to access respondents regarding the logos. Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks for your help!

Vera

Hi Susana Santos,

My name is Zaffwan and currently doing my postgraduate study in Swinburne, Melbourne. We have a same interest because I also looking at methods to evaluate logos. By the way, my background is Communication Design and perhaps we can share and exchange refferences and ideas.

You probably have to broaden your research area into topic such as Corporate Visual Identity (CVI) since the specific topic about logo is very limited. For start, it’s also worth looking at papers by T.C Melewar, J.M.T. Balmer, W. Olins and C. Van Riel.

Cheers!

Zaffwan Idris

maybe visual semiotics…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.