querry for disease of joints?

Home Forums Methodspace discussion querry for disease of joints?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #5852
    amanpreet kaur

    could you please advice something about if someone has a problem of joints……ie when bones at joints rub each other in any part of the body it produces a particular sound…. just as when normally a person s fingers produces sound when he flex his/ her phalanges joints with the other hand…….even sound can be heard in the brain by the client…
    complete medical checkup has done but revealed no arthritis , negative Rh factor for reumatoid arthritis etc…
    kindly suggest which disease is this ???????

    reply soon

    with regards


    Hi Amanpreet,
    You ask a good question, but unfortunately methodspace is a social science site for researchers, students and academics from the social and health sciences and not, alas, the medical sciences. I think you would be best advised to post your question in a more appropriate forum on a medical site where you are much more likely to get a useful answer.
    Good luck and best wishes,

    amanpreet kaur

    hi thank you so much for your advice but i am not aware of any such site…if you or anyone else reading my reply ,kindly suggest me those sites so that i can do smthing for the patient…
    with kind regards and best wishes



    u can visit the site given below and can ask about ur querry….


    wish u all the best…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.