question from a doctoral student

Home Forums Methodspace discussion question from a doctoral student

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is it appropriate (and is any one willing to help) suggest an appropriate statistical technique for an interesting doctoral dissertation purpose?   Our one methodologist in the program has moved on (and the university will not replace him) and we are sort of stuck until we have a clearer idea about what technique might work the best.  

Marie Louis

Sharon,

Likewise, I desperately need a methodologist to comment on my research methodology. Please let me know whenever you find some help.

Thanks!

Marie

Marie, will do!  We are still searching.  There must be a more organized way of doing this, but I don’t know what it is.  methodspace was my attempt to broadcast our need.   Marie, if it is something less complicated, I may be able to provide comments.  Let me know if you want me to try.  Sharon 

Marie Louis

Sharon,

Thank you. That would be great if you try. Therefore, I will send you the research method section that I started so you can comment on it.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Marie

you can contact me at sharpars@aol.com

Marie Louis

Sharon,

I just emailed you. I am sorry for taking so long.

Thank you,

Marie

Please post the problem to hareeshramanathan@gmail.com. Let me see what I can do.

Thank you.  I will.

Sharon 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.