Recommendations on DVD for research methods training in social sciences

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Recommendations on DVD for research methods training in social sciences

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Damian Knipe
    Participant

Dear members

I would greatly welcome any suggestions from you regarding DVDs on research methods within the social sciences (Education) which would be useful for undergraduate students.

Annette Markham
    Participant

By DVDs, do you mean movies?

Damian Knipe
    Participant

No Annette, not movies! Maybe I should have been more specific. What I mean is a DVD which contains information on research methods training, for example, how to carry out a literature review, how to construct a questionnaire, how to choose a sample, how to plan an interview or focus group, how to analyse and present data, etc.

I have some. I do not know how to upload here. If mail id is available I can send.

Taiwo Olaiya

Dear Damian, kindly extend the hand of fellowship to me in case anyone respond to ur request. I surely need one too. tnx a million. my email id is olaiyapoju2yahoo.co.uk. Taiwo, Nigeria

Taiwo Olaiya

Dear K.Kalyanaraman, I like to crave your indulgence for the DVD on research methods requested by Damian. I am a young faculty member from a foremost Nigerian university. Thank you for your valued assistance. Taiwo Nigeria

Taiwo Olaiya

Dear K.Kalyanaraman, I like to crave your indulgence for the DVD on research methods requested by Damian. I am a young faculty member from a foremost Nigerian university. Thank you for your valued assistance. Taiwo Nigeria. My email id is olaiyapoju2@yahoo.co.uk

Taiwo Olaiya

my mail id is olaiyapoju2@yahoo.co.uk.

Tnx

Anson jose
    Participant

am anson from sms, Cochin university of science and technology, kerala. i attended your class in the last November  if you have some please send it to me. my id is – 777anson@gmail.com – thank you

Anson jose
    Participant

am anson from sms, Cochin university of science and technology, kerala. i attended your class in the last November  if you have some please send it to me. my id is – 777anson@gmail.com – thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.