Research Proposal Help, advice, feedback needed!

Home Forums Methodspace discussion Research Proposal Help, advice, feedback needed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jo

Hi everyone,

I’m writing my research proposal right now and would love to get a lot of feedback about it and how to approach it. I just finished my literature review matrix and from them hoping to create a good research paper. Please give feedback for improvements as of now, and also, I having struggling on how you would tackle the problem statement, significance of study, and what study design would be good when assessing breastfeeding and cognitive function? Please let me know..thanks! To add, I didn’t finish my literature review section yet of this paper yet so now it seems jumbled up, but I’d appreciate if someone can comment on my introduction section at least and some advice on the significance, recruitment and study design..thank you!

Jim Parker
    Participant

If you want any guidance in writing university research papers, you can always enlist the help of a professional. I can also guide you in your research writing and provide excellent content for your work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.