Social Data Science Scorecard Deck: evaluation

Home Forums Default Forum Social Data Science Scorecard Deck: evaluation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ilia Lvov
    Participant

Hello! I am a PhD Student in Computer Science at the University of St Andrews. I have developed the Social Data Science Scorecard Deck – an adaptation of the SEMAT Kernel model for agile and holistic project management in social data science.

I would like to invite people who have experience in running- or participating in social data science projects to evaluate the deck. Social data science is understood broadly as using new forms of data and methods to investigate the questions about society and its members. No restrictions by size of used datasets or by complexity of involved computations are made.

The evaluation takes form of one-on-one Skype sessions where you will be asked to use one of your past projects as a scenario and to run through it using the deck. Length of an evaluation session is flexible and depends on your available time. The participants get early access to the Scorecard Deck.

Please click here to see more details about the deck. If you would like to participate, please either reply to this topic or write to me at il23@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Ilia Lvov
    Participant

I know that stopping spammers is a futile task, but I just want to clarify – I do not seek help with thesis writing, rather I would like to invite participants for an interview for my thesis.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.