Student Engagement Survey

Home Forums Default Forum Student Engagement Survey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am looking for survey questions on student engagement (course engagement). Can anybody give me  information about it? Thank you.

John F Hall

Metta
    I tried to send something to your mvm address but it got bounced (didn’t like orange or wouldn’t accept attachments.

I did a couple of in-house student course evaluation surveys in 1986 and 1987 at the then Polytechnic of North London. Unfortunately I don’t have a copy of the questionnaire as I sent my last one to the Higher Education Funding Council several years ago, but they never sent it back. I’ve tried uploading an image of my letter to Howard Newby which may help you to trace their quesitionnaire (done by Survey Monkey or something like that)

I don’t think I can send attachments on the Methodspace blog, but I do still have SPSS displays of variable labels (in Word .doc) which will give you an idea of the coverage. I still have the data and SPSS files for both surveys and can produce sample tables of responses to all the questions, but not the original question text. If you mail me on johnfhall@orange.fr I’ll reply with the attachments to see if they get through this time.

Good luck with your survey.

John Hall

PS I also have a new website http://surveyresearch.weebly.com with survey materials you could look at

PPS Just tried attaching the Newby letter and the two label listings: it’s not at all clear on this site what to do or what will happen!

what do u mean student engagement survey. pls clearly specify the topic in which u r interested.

Thank you so much John. I send you email using my yahoo email.

Metta

Student engagement to learning within a course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Default Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.