‘Survey Research Design – Then and Now’ in Designing and Doing Survey Research – Lesley Andres

Home Forums Tools and Resources Selected reading ‘Survey Research Design – Then and Now’ in Designing and Doing Survey Research – Lesley Andres

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SAGE Publishing
    Keymaster

Here is the first chapter from Lesley Andres’s exciting book on designing and doing survey research. The language is accessible, it covers classic and contemporary authors and it provides concrete examples to beginning researchers. Crucially it also moves beyond the tradition of thinking of the survey as a quantitative method and, by extension, qualitative and quantitative methods as belonging to different paradigms.

Dale Reardon
    Participant

Where do you get this book?  Is it available electronically?  The reason I ask is that I’m blind and need to read it electronically and it is much faster to source it electronically than have to scan it.

Thanks,

Dale.

http://www.dalereardon.com.au

Jai Seaman
    Participant

Hi Dale,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you – I was browsing the site and spotted your comment. If you contact or digital products manager Huw Alexander he will be able to help. His email address is huw.alexander@sagepub.co.uk.

Thanks

Jai

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.