WHAT HYPOTHESIS TEST TO USE WITH NUMERIC DATA

Home Forums Default Forum WHAT HYPOTHESIS TEST TO USE WITH NUMERIC DATA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ryukkane
    Participant

I have a question and I’m being asked to specify which test to use and then conduct it. However, the data given is non-numeric. the question statement is “males and females differ in whether or not they regularly eat breakfast” and the data given is like, ffffmmmfmmfm YYYNNYYNN. I was thinking paired t test but I don’t know what to work on! please help.

adv ydv
    Participant

how to add control panel icon on desktop in windows 10 With Windows 10 Microsoft – in its wisdom – decided to have two separate places to house all the settings. One is the traditional Control Panel and the other is the new ‘modern’ Settings app. Here’s how to open the Control Panel in Windows 10

Arsen01
    Participant

A hypothesis is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it.

dorishill
    Participant

My comment that the data can be put into a 2×2 table and under appropriate assumptions apply Fisher’s exact test is one way to test what you what to do. The chi-square test is another possibility but requires that none of the cells have low expected cell counts because the distribution is asymptotic.
    run 3

alicetaylor
    Participant

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing

bloxorz

Anonymous
    Inactive

Much obliged to you such a great amount for this fix Wacom! Its MUCH calmer now, and doesn’t turn out to be exceptionally hot either. Exceptionally valued!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Decent need to accomplish something like this with mine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.