What is difference between a thesis and a thesis

Home Forums Default Forum What is difference between a thesis and a thesis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Assignment Due 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hunter Renard
    Participant

Hello. I work as a college counselor and not in our opinion how difficult it is sometimes for students to understand the difference between thesis and dissertation.
    Thesis is a project that marks the end of the master’s program, and the thesis – during doctoral studies. Both of them are actually quite different in their purpose. The thesis is a collection of studies that proves that you are well aware of the information being studied throughout your graduate program.
    The dissertation is your opportunity during the doctoral program to contribute new knowledge, theory or practice to your field. The point is to come up with a completely new concept, to develop it and protect its value.
    But this is brief, for more information about how to write thesis, dissertation or other college papers, see our website – essaymap.org/

Vin Mike
    Participant

Hello,

I am vin mike, my passion is to design the cakes. So i opened a cake bakery in calgary. You can order the cake online from my website or can call me for home delivery. Celebrate family and friends anniversary with a sweet cake now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.