What’s Methodspace doing for you?

Home Forums Methodspace discussion What’s Methodspace doing for you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mithu
    Participant

We just passed another major milestone on Methodspace: we now have more than 2000 people from across the world and across the research spectrum connected on the site. To celebrate, we’re giving away Methodspace mousemats to the first 50 members to post on this discussion. Tell us why you’re using Methodspace – what do you like, don’t like, would want more of, or less of. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!

Paul

I just signed in. I am completing another masters. In this program, I am presently taking a course entitled ” Research Methods in Education.” I was actually previewing books for one of my departments and I noticed the link to this site. There is a wealth of information here and I think I will spend some of the weekend ( except the sunny part) browsing around this site to get a feel.

Mridula

I end up using it more when I am plagued by a research doubt myself. I also get back to the board when I get one of the email notifications. I would say make getting emails a default option and those who wish to opt out should have an option of doing so.

Edit- OK after posting the reply I saw I am automatically following this thread, which is exactly the thing I am looking for. Many thanks.

I am using Methodspace to contact other researchers for moral support over those tricky problems, especially ethics! I have found everyone to be very friendly and helpful, it is good to know there are other people out there with similar problems and who are willing to share their experiences.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.